#205 is an all knit, or combination knit and woven fabric sewing pattern for a ladies dress in sizes XXS to XXL. The pattern is semi-fitted through the bust and flares into a swing style skirt finishing above the knee. #205 is offered in 3 styles; a tank style with binding at the arms and neck, a short dolman sleeve with a band at the neck, or a full length sleeve with a band at the neck. All styles feature a fully faced skirt hem and optional side seam pockets.
Check out the Images for size charts and fabric requirement details.
*** The #205 Ladies Every Day Swing Dress is also available in girls sizing (#130 Girls Every Day Swing Dress) buy the 2 together as a bundle for $20 AUD. Just enter the code SWINGBUNDLE when you checkout****
Techniques required include; Using stretch stitches, applying knit bindings, applying knit bands and knit hems.
- 4 PDF Files delivered in a Zip File - 23 pages of illustrated instructions and up to 25 pattern pages per dress - to be assembled before use.
- PDF file includes layers to allow single size printing
- Comprehensive beginner friendly instructions and Petite/Regular and Tall sizing so that you don't need to do any pattern adjustments to get a fantastic fit.
- A0 size PDF print file available after purchase by request (delivered via email)
- Full online pattern support provided
One of the joys of a digital product is that delivery is both instant and free!
When you finish your purchase you will recieve an email with a link to download your PDF Pattern. You can print out your pattern on regular letter or A4 paper and tape it together, or send the file off to the printers to get it printed in A0 format (so you don't have to tape it together).
The pattern comes with beginner friendly written instructions with illustrations for each step.
If you purchase this pattern and find it too hard, you realize it's not what you wanted or you are dissatisfied with it in any way you can contact me within 30 days and receive a full refund.
You can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
you can absolutely use Thread Faction Studio Patterns to make items for sale (on a small scale basis), I love seeing items made from our patterns flying off the stall!