*** This pattern is available as part of one of our bundles for a great price check it out here ***
Easy to wear, and a great ‘first zipper’ project, the Eat My Dust Track Jacket is both trendy and practical for kids from size 2 to 14. This quick to sew, and professionally finished Eat My Dust Track Jacket sewing pattern will help you sew a fantastic retro track jacket, that your toddler, kiddo, tween or teen will love.
- Super easy to sew with step-by-step instructions with pictures.
- You can make a short cropped style or a longer hip length style.
- You can choose to add pockets to the hip length version or leave them out.
- You can opt to use the dropped shoulder construction to conserve fabric.
- Instructions also included to help you with fit.
Sizes: The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 (kids sizing).
File types: A4/Letter size PDF (for home printers), A0 size PDF (for printshops) and a Projector File
Difficulty: Intermediate (or adventurous beginner)
Our kids sizes in cm
Our kids sizes in inches
Main: Knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch in the crosswise direction. These include (but are not limited to): Medium to heavy weight jersey or interlock fabrics with or without lycra or spandex, french terry, tracksuit fleece, stretch polar fleece etc. Bands: Ribbing or with a cotton/lycra blend fabric with significant (50% or more) stretch in the crosswise direction.
- Co-ordinating thread
- Separating zipper (lengths listed below)
- 1cm (3/8") wide twill tape or single fold bias tape
- A small amount of fusible interfacing (for zip installation and pockets)
One of the joys of a digital product is that delivery is both instant and free!
When you finish your purchase you will recieve an email with a link to download your PDF Pattern. You can print out your pattern on regular letter or A4 paper and tape it together, or send the file off to the printers to get it printed in A0 format (so you don't have to tape it together).
The pattern comes with beginner friendly written instructions with illustrations for each step.
If you purchase this pattern and find it too hard, you realize it's not what you wanted or you are dissatisfied with it in any way you can contact me within 30 days and receive a full refund.
You can contact me directly on email@example.com
you can absolutely use Thread Faction Studio Patterns to make items for sale (on a small scale basis), I love seeing items made from our patterns flying off the stall!