#206 is a knit sewing pattern for the Ladies Retro Gym shorts sizes XXS to XXL. The pattern features a bound contrast leg opening, side stripe and an anti-twist elastic waist. With a classic retro look and the comfort of the knit fabric the #206 shorts are fantastic casual shorts for everything from riding your bike to lounging on the couch.
Check out the Images for size charts and fabric requirement details.
Techniques required include; Using stretch stitches, applying knit bindings, and working with elastics.
- 23 page PDF file - 15 pages instructions, 8 pages pattern pieces (to be assembled before use)
- PDF file includes layers to allow single size printing
- Comprehensive beginner friendly instructions for combining sizes for a great fit
- A0 size PDF print file available after purchase by request (delivered via email)
- Full online pattern support provided
- A sew-a-long YouTube clip showing you how to make them start to finish: https://youtu.be/uw-05LnFjhQ
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern, not a finished item. Your sewing pattern will be available for download after your purchase is completed.
Please be aware that we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on digital products. If you have any questions about this pattern please contact me prior to purchase on firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No portion of this pattern may be reproduced or distributed by any means without the express written consent of Thread Faction Studio (this includes, but is not limited to; forwarding via email or other electronic means or via sharing a photocopied or printed paper copy). Your purchase of this pattern or tutorial is a license for use. Copyright to all pattern pieces, photos, and instructional material remains with Thread Faction Studio. Thread Faction Studio cannot be held responsible for human error, printing errors or individual workmanship. All patterns and tutorials are protected herein by copyright and may not be produced for any commercial use. Items made with Thread Faction Studio patterns and tutorials may be used to produce goods from a home based setting and goods may be sold on a small scale basis.