*** This pattern is available as part of one of our bundles for a great price check it out here ***
Looking for a skort that is cute and twirly, but still modest for girls of all ages? This easy-to-follow ‘Skip-your-chores Skort’ sewing pattern will help you sew a skort that your girl will love!
- Super easy to sew with step-by-step instructions with pictures.
- You can choose to sew the zippered pocket or leave it out.
- Instructions also included to help you with fit.
Sizes: The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 (kids sizing).
File types: A4/Letter size PDF (for home printers), A0 size PDF (for printshops)
Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate(if you choose the zippered pocket)
Our kids sizes in cm
Our kids sizes in inches
This pattern is designed for 4 way stretch knit fabrics with at least 50% stretch across the width and down the length of the fabric. These include fabrics such as cotton/lycra, spandex or stretch sports performance fabrics.
- Co-ordinating thread as needed
- A length of 25mm (1") knitted or woven elastic as per the size chart or tested length.
- Small amount of light weight fusible interfacing (for pocket option)
- A 12cm (4 3/4") dress zipper (for pocket option)
- A length of 1cm (3/8") fusible hem tape or knit stay tape for hemming (optional)
One of the joys of a digital product is that delivery is both instant and free!
When you finish your purchase you will recieve an email with a link to download your PDF Pattern. You can print out your pattern on regular letter or A4 paper and tape it together, or send the file off to the printers to get it printed in A0 format (so you don't have to tape it together).
The pattern comes with beginner friendly written instructions with illustrations for each step.
If you purchase this pattern and find it too hard, you realize it's not what you wanted or you are dissatisfied with it in any way you can contact me within 30 days and receive a full refund.
You can contact me directly on email@example.com
you can absolutely use Thread Faction Studio Patterns to make items for sale (on a small scale basis), I love seeing items made from our patterns flying off the stall!