*** This pattern is available as part of one of our bundles for a great price check it out here ***
Easy to wear and versatile the Hang About Henley Dress a t-shirt dress with a little something extra. A dress that is comfy, cute, and practical for kids from size 2 to 14. This beginner friendly sewing pattern will help you sew a lovely casual dress that your toddler, kiddo, tween, or teen will reach for every time.
- Super easy to sew with step-by-step instructions with pictures.
- You can make a mini or a knee length style
- You can opt for short or long sleeves
- you can add pockets or keep it simple by leaving them out.
- Instructions also included to help you with fit.
Sizes: The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 (kids sizing).
File types: A4/Letter size PDF (for home printers), A0 size PDF (for printshops)
Our kids sizes in cm
Our kids sizes in inches
This pattern is designed for knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch in the crosswise direction. These include (but are not limited to): Light to Medium weight jersey or interlock fabrics with or without lycra or spandex.
- Co-ordinating thread
- 4 small buttons (up to 1cm), or
- 4 snaps (up to 1cm)
- A small amount of light weight fusible interfacing (for placket and pockets)
- A length of fusible hem tape or knit stay tape (optional)
One of the joys of a digital product is that delivery is both instant and free!
When you finish your purchase you will recieve an email with a link to download your PDF Pattern. You can print out your pattern on regular letter or A4 paper and tape it together, or send the file off to the printers to get it printed in A0 format (so you don't have to tape it together).
The pattern comes with beginner friendly written instructions with illustrations for each step.
If you purchase this pattern and find it too hard, you realize it's not what you wanted or you are dissatisfied with it in any way you can contact me within 30 days and receive a full refund.
You can contact me directly on email@example.com
you can absolutely use Thread Faction Studio Patterns to make items for sale (on a small scale basis), I love seeing items made from our patterns flying off the stall!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.