Not the romper you are looking for? See more rompers
- Sizing and fabrics
- 100% Guarantee
Looking for a romper that is cute, comfy and fits perfectly for kids from age two to teens? This easy to customize and fast to sew Retro Romper sewing pattern will help you sew a 70’s fabulous play suit that they will love.
- Straight forward to sew with step-by-step instructions with pictures.
- You can make combine with our Sunshine Days Skirt for a skirt option, or our Play Fort Shorts for longer shorts.
- You can use buttons or snaps for the front closure whichever suits
- Instructions also included to help you with fit.
Sizes: The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 (kids sizing).
File types: A4/Letter size PDF (for home printers), A0 size PDF (for printshops).
Difficulty: Mid Level Skills
Our kids sizes in cm
Our kids sizes in inches
This pattern is designed for knit fabrics with 25 - 75% stretch in the crosswise direction. These include (but are not limited to): light to medium weight jersey or interlock fabrics with or without lycra or spandex. The bindings can be made with the same fabric selection as the main body or with a contrasting fabric of a lighter weight than your main fabric.
- a 4cm (1 1/2") x 41cm (16 1/4") piece of light-medium weight fusible interfacing.
- a length of 25mm (1") knitted or woven elastic
- 5-6 x 10mm (3/8") plastic snaps, or 5-6 x 10mm (3/8") buttons.
- Co-ordinating thread as needed - 40cm (15 3/4") x 15mm (5/8") cotton twill tape (optional)
One of the joys of a digital product is that delivery is both instant and free!
When you finish your purchase you will recieve an email with a link to download your PDF Pattern. You can print out your pattern on regular letter or A4 paper and tape it together, or send the file off to the printers to get it printed in A0 format (so you don't have to tape it together).
The pattern comes with beginner friendly written instructions with illustrations for each step.
If you purchase this pattern and find it too hard, you realize it's not what you wanted or you are dissatisfied with it in any way you can contact me within 30 days and receive a full refund.
You can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
you can absolutely use Thread Faction Studio Patterns to make items for sale (on a small scale basis), I love seeing items made from our patterns flying off the stall!