#208 is a knit sewing pattern for a ladies casual skirt in sizes XXS to XXL. The pattern features a bound contrast hem and side stripe, a slight high-low hem line and an elastic waist. There are two rise options; mid rise, and high waist, and an option for a faux tie at the waistline.
#208 is fully compatible with the #207 Ladies Retro Romper pattern, so if you have that pattern you can easily substitute the mid rise skirt option for the shorts in your romper.
Check out the Images for size charts and fabric requirement details.
Techniques required include; Using stretch stitches, applying knit bindings, and working with elastics.
- 34 page PDF file - 14 pages instructions, 20 pages pattern pieces (to be assembled before use) Note: not all pattern pages required for all versions.
- PDF file includes layers to allow single size printing
- Comprehensive beginner friendly instructions for combining sizes for a great fit
- A0 size PDF print file available after purchase by request (delivered via email)
- Full online pattern support provided
One of the joys of a digital product is that delivery is both instant and free!
When you finish your purchase you will recieve an email with a link to download your PDF Pattern. You can print out your pattern on regular letter or A4 paper and tape it together, or send the file off to the printers to get it printed in A0 format (so you don't have to tape it together).
The pattern comes with beginner friendly written instructions with illustrations for each step.
If you purchase this pattern and find it too hard, you realize it's not what you wanted or you are dissatisfied with it in any way you can contact me within 30 days and receive a full refund.
You can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
you can absolutely use Thread Faction Studio Patterns to make items for sale (on a small scale basis), I love seeing items made from our patterns flying off the stall!