The Easy Shorts
- Regular price
- $10.00 AUD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $10.00 AUD
- Unit price
Not the shorts you are looking for? See more shorts
The Easy Shorts Pattern is this months BONUS PATTERN! Add it to your cart with any other garment pattern and receive this pattern for free. The discount is automatically applied at checkout. Offer is not available with any other offer.
- Sizing and fabrics
- 100% Guarantee
Children's sewing pattern in sizes 2 - 14 suitable for sewists just learning to sew. For use with stretch knit fabrics.
The Easy Shorts pattern by Thread Faction Studio features:
- Mid-rise design
- Longer and shorter length options
- Two hem options
- Optional front slash pockets
- Optional faux or true waist tie
- A comfortable elastic waist
- Custom fitting instructions.
Sizes: Children's sizes 2 - 14
File types: A4/Letter size PDF (for home printers), A0 size PDF (for printshops), and a projector file too.
This is a multi-sized pattern in children's sizes 2 - 14. A link to the size charts including all measurements is included just below the product title above.
This pattern is designed for knit fabrics with 25 - 75% stretch in the crosswise direction. These include (but are not limited to): light to medium weight jersey or interlock fabrics with or without lycra or spandex.
If using the raw rolled hem option, ensure that you select a jersey fabric as other types of fabric will not roll when stretched to create the hem.
- a length of 38mm (1.5") knitted or woven elastic
- Co-ordinating thread as needed
Other needs (optional)
- A length of 1cm (3/8") fusible hem tape or knit stay tape for hemming.
- 2 x 7mm (1/4") eyelets and eyelet pliers (optional or can substitute with buttonholes). Fusible interfacing: a 2cm x 5cm (3/4" x 2") piece to reinforce eyelets/buttonholes, and/or a small amount to stabilize pocket openings.
- A length of cord or tape equivalent to the elastic length plus 40cm (15 3/4") for the true waist tie.
- A 40cm (15 3/4") length of cord or tape for the faux waist tie.
One of the joys of a digital product is that delivery is both instant and free!
When you finish your purchase you will recieve an email with a link to download your PDF Pattern. You can print out your pattern on regular letter or A4 paper and tape it together, or send the file off to the printers to get it printed in A0 format (so you don't have to tape it together).
The pattern comes with beginner friendly written instructions with illustrations for each step.
If you purchase this pattern and find it too hard, you realize it's not what you wanted or you are dissatisfied with it in any way you can contact me within 30 days and receive a full refund.
You can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
you can absolutely use Thread Faction Studio Patterns to make items for sale (on a small scale basis), I love seeing items made from our patterns flying off the stall!
Note: Not all of our patterns come in all sizes - please check the pattern description to see the size range specific to each pattern.
Our kids sizes in cm
Our kids sizes in inches
Our women's sizes in cm
Our women's sizes in inches
Note: Our women's patterns are drafted for a standard height, but instructions on how to customize your pattern to suit any height are included with all of our patterns.