*** This pattern is available as part of one of our bundles for a great price check it out here ***
Looking for some medium to light weight modern kids shorts just built for those summer Sundays? Designed for girls or boys from toddlers to teens the quick -to-sew, dropped crotch Sun Daze Shorts sewing pattern will help you sew some stylish and versatile kids shorts that they will love.
- Super easy to sew with step-by-step instructions with pictures.
- You can choose to sew pockets or leave them out.
- You can add the faux tie or leave it out.
- Instructions also included to help you with fit.
Sizes: The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 (kids sizing).
File types: A4/Letter size PDF (for home printers), A0 size PDF (for printshops)
Our kids sizes in cm
Our kids sizes in inches
This pattern is designed for knit fabrics with a little stretch (approx 25%) in the crosswise direction, although it can be made from stretchier fabrics if desired. These include (but are not limited to): Medium weight jersey or interlock fabrics, french terry or tracksuit fleece, or medium to heavy weight rugby jersey.
- a length of 25mm (1") knitted or woven elastic
- Co-ordinating thread as needed
- Small amount of fusible interfacing for pocket option (optional)
- 50cm (19 1/2") of 2cm (3/4") twill tape for faux tie (optional)
- a length of 1cm (3/8") fusible hem tape or knit stay tape (optional)
One of the joys of a digital product is that delivery is both instant and free!
When you finish your purchase you will recieve an email with a link to download your PDF Pattern. You can print out your pattern on regular letter or A4 paper and tape it together, or send the file off to the printers to get it printed in A0 format (so you don't have to tape it together).
The pattern comes with beginner friendly written instructions with illustrations for each step.
If you purchase this pattern and find it too hard, you realize it's not what you wanted or you are dissatisfied with it in any way you can contact me within 30 days and receive a full refund.
You can contact me directly on email@example.com
you can absolutely use Thread Faction Studio Patterns to make items for sale (on a small scale basis), I love seeing items made from our patterns flying off the stall!